You may be asked for a Deposit of of $20-100 dollars up front on large custom pieces which will come off the price of your tattoo. Please!... don’t ask me to draw something u don’t have the money or intention of getting. As there are people waiting who are serious about getting work done in a timely manner, as I’m only one person.
No call no shows or failure to give reasonable notice of 48 hrs for cancelled appointments will require a 50$ deposit upon booking next appointment, happens again no refund of the $50.
- No alcohol the night before or day of
- Get lots of rest
- Make sure you eat something before your tattoo
- I do not tattoo any racist/fascist imagery or gang related tattoos. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please no small children as it is distracting to the artist and client and it is not a place for a child to be crawling around.
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Government issued photo identification with proof of age (such as a Drivers' License or Passport), is required for all tattoo procedures.
- Clients must be 18 years of age to obtain a tattoo at Beemer's Tattoos. If the client is 16 years + of age, tattoos may be done at the discretion of the Artist. Parental or Guardianship consent is required for anyone under the age of 18 wishing to be tattooed at Beemer's Tattoos, with identification and signature required. A note or phone call will NOT due.
- I take payment in Cash or e-transfers
DOES GETTING A TATTOO HURT?
While there is some mild discomfort in getting a tattoo, the pain is often much less than what people think it will be. Ain't no kitten kisses.
HOW MUCH DOES A TATTOO COST?
The price of a tattoo varies greatly, and is dependent on a number of variables – how big, how many colours, how many sessions etc. so it is quite difficult to say what your tattoo will cost without coming for a consultation and getting a quote- At Beemer's Tattoos it is an hourly rate.
Q. Do you do white ink tattoos?
I will tattoo you in white ink, however I strongly advise against it. White ink has the tendancy to turn yellow over time. Another thing that can happen is the ink from the blue tattoo stencil can sometimes go into your skin with the white ink causing small blue dots to remain in your tattoo. Just get it in black. You will be a lot happier in 3 years.
Q. How old do you have to be to get tattooed?
18. 16+ with parents signature in person.
Q. If three of us want this tattoo is their a discount?
No. I don’t do discounts as it is already a reasonable price
Q: do you take debit?
No. Cash or e-transfer, thank you
Copyright Holly Beemer. All rights reserved.