COVID 19 Protocol
Please read below for important information prior to your upcoming appointment at Beemer’s Tattoos. As I look forward to torturing you all starting back up June 12th 2020
-So First and for most, if you are not well please stay home. If you have left the country or province you will have to do your proper quarantine time of 14 days. If you feel that you had exposure to a confirmed case of Covid 19 please allow the appropriate quarantine time. If you need to cancel related to covid 19 concerns there will be NO CANCELLATION FEES and we will reschedule and be put on a special cancellation list. If I feel unwell I will be doing the same and hope you have the same respect. A side note…… ANY notice of you not able to make it is better than NO notice…. So no call no show fee will still apply.
- I will ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the house of pain at my hand sanitize station at the entrance, and continue the use of proper hand washing and sanitizing during your visit.
- I ask that you bring your own mask, whether single use or home made. If you cannot bring your own I will sell you one for $2. I will be wearing one as well. This is a must because at times do to the nature of my business there may not be 6 feet distancing possible.
- There will be no face (I don’t do face tattoos typically anyways) or neck tattoos until further notice from the heath board.
- I ask that you DON’T bring anyone that is not getting ink done to minimize the traffic of people coming into my business. Exception would be if you are under 18 then one parent may come with you as they have to sign for you or if you require a ride then your driver may sit in on your session if it is a small session or has traveled a long distance to bring you here.
- If you see another vehicle other than a yellow jeep renegade please wait as I finish up with my last client to avoid any extra bodies in the shop. If uncertain when to enter, please call my landline 705 325-0697.
E-transfer and cash still accepted
By appointment only like always
So Pretty much commonsense and the same things we have been practicing the last few months and respect for others.
Thank you, I’m excited to get back to work and see you all <3
P.S- This may be updated at any time
Copyright Holly Beemer. All rights reserved.